Number of legendary institutions, recognize abilities of students, harvest new ideas, inspires brilliance and by nurturing talent and aptitude produce global winners. UK offers renowned academic standards with flexible teaching system and shorter value packed courses.
Contemporary skills and curricula will increase employability and career opportunities UK education enjoys a reputation for unsurpassed quality. With a history dating back almost eight hundred years, the UK way of learning has inspired education systems all over the world.
UK qualifications are recognized and respected throughout the world.
UK qualification will be a solid foundation for building future, boosting career and prospects for a higher salary.
UK universities, colleges and schools will provide a vibrant, creative and challenging environment. Universities, colleges and schools continually have to prove that their courses meet strict criteria.
Many other countries are now trying to follow the example of the UK.
|· After 10th a student has a option of doing 2 years of National diploma or A Level|
|· After 12th a student can go for 3 years of Bachelor degree, which can be completed in two ways; one direct admission to University, second by doing HND course for two years in college and than one last year in University – Normally fees of colleges are cheaper compared to university so, cost benefit.|
|· After completion of Bachelors Degree student pursues Master degree, which is normally of one year duration.|
|· After completion of Master degree one can pursue PhD, which may take around 3 to 5 years to complete.|
|· UK degrees can take only three years and postgraduate master’s courses only one year ‘ compared with four years and two years in most other countries also Pakistani qualifications are recognized in UK so students don’t need to waste precious time doing foundation or bridging courses.|
|· UK degree courses are shorter because they are more intensive, and therefore more efficient in terms of time and money.|
Courses are offered after 10th, 12th, Diploma, Bachelors and Master degree in fields like Business management, Engineering, Computing, Biomedical sciences, Art and Design, Health care, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Hospitality and Tourism, Call center, Law etc. Research programs are also offered.
Job oriented courses like International Diploma offered in Hotel Management or Call Center or Business Management or Call center and business management or Travel and Tourism, give chance to the students to have work experience in related field during the paid internship. Diplomas are also offered in Airline and Airport Management, Cabin Crew Operation, Aerospace and Allied Engineering Technology.
WORK DURING STUDY:
All International students are allowed to work part time during term -time (up to 10 to 20 – hours a week Conditions Applied) and as many hours as they like during vacations without applying for work permit.
Most International Diploma and few Master Degree courses also offer paid internship where students are allowed to work for full time. Also many Bachelor Degree courses have an option of a ‘Sandwich year’ so the students have a chance to get international exposure during their tenure of working with the international companies.
Middlesex University (QA)
University of Central Lancashire
University of East Anglia
Manchester Metropolitan University
Queen Mary University of London
University of Law
University of Salford
University of Roehampton
UK Admission Checklist
- Copies of All Educational Documents (Attested)
- Any experience Letter
- One Photographs (Passport Size)
- Comprehensive CV
- Copy Of Passport (One year valid, First Page, Second Page and Last Page)
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Academic Reference Letters
- SOP, Statement of Purpose (Be strict on it as this must be provided by student. We can give him guidance how to prepare it but finally student has to prepare it.)
- Contact details ( Landline number + Mobile Number + Email Address + Residential Address)
- Next to kin details
- English Test Score Report (IELTS (UKVI) )
- Any Previous Visa Application record (Previous Refusal)
- If there is a gap in education need to provide the proof and reason of that gap.
Note:- Some universities can accept a student for PG level with out IELTS, in this case they will conduct their own test which a student has to pass.
Visa process & support
Tier 4 Useful Links/Visa Information:
- UKBA – Tier 4 Guidance for Sponsors
- UKBA – Register of Tier 4 approved Sponsors
- UKBA – Tier 4 Visa Sponsorship
- UKBA – List of approved Language Tests
- UKBA Quick guide – Studying in the UK
- UKBA – Tier 4 Guidance for Students
- UKBA – Tier 4 General (adult) students’ info
- UKBA – Tier 4 Child (child) students’ info
- UKBA Guide to supporting documents (applications from outside UK, Tier 4 General)
- UKBA – Tier 4 General (adult) students’ application forms
- UKBA – Tier 4 Apply online
- Visa – Check up
- UKBA – Tier 4 Questions & Answers
- UKBA – UK Border Agency VIDEO on YouTube about studying in the UK
UKCISA (UK COUNCIL FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AFFAIRS)
More about UK
|Languages||English, Welsh, Scottish form of Gaelic|
|Official Currency||British Pound (GBP)|
|Climate||Temperate; Moderated by prevailing Southwest winds over the North Atlantic Current; more than one half of the days are overcast.|