German universities have a quite good network with universities all over the world. Every year thousands of students have the opportunity to go abroad and spend some time in a different country, studying and living. This should be the same way for international students. Because of this, German universities and technical colleges try to provide enough university places for international students and they also make efforts to support them in many other questions concerning the time abroad.
But what is it that makes Germany that special and what can it offer to the students from all over the world? The Federal Republic of Germany proportionally is a quite small country but its history as well as its actual role in the world is something special. It is not only in Europe that Germany has an important position but it is also an important international trading partner and player, concerning political and economic questions.
These opportunities exist due to the good German educational system.
The universities and the obtained graduate degree are well-known all over the world and show the future employer that the student had a firm basic education and also got further knowledge. At German universities the practical part of the studies has an important part to play. Internships have to be done in many programs of study and every professor recommends doing one.
The big industry and especially the large cities provide many opportunities for these internships. One can absolve them in the most different kinds of disciplines and companies.
Depending on which area in Germany one decides to study, there are numerous activities and journeys to do and go in the free time or on holidays. During this traveling one can see the different areas of the country and all its faces. With more time and a larger amount of money one can also start travelling Europe from Germany. The country gives the perfect start for this trip and one is able to see a lot of countries during the time abroad.
Admission Checklist for Germany
- Copies of All Educational Documents (Attested)
- Any experience Letter
- One Photographs (Passport Size)
- Comprehensive CV
- Copy Of Passport (One year valid, First Page, Second Page and Last Page)
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Academic Reference Letters
- SOP, Statement of Purpose (Be strict on it as this must be provided by student. We can give him guidance how to prepare it but finally student has to prepare it.)
- Contact details ( Landline number + Mobile Number + Email Address + Residential Address)
- Next to kin details
- English Test Score Report (IELTS).
This is required if course is going to be taught in english.
- A2/A3 Level German language course.
This is required if course is going to be taught in German language.
- Any Previous Visa Application record (Previous Refusal)
- If there is a gap in education need to provide the proof and reason of that gap.
Visa Checklist for Germany
- Original passport + previous passports
- Visa application Form with 2 Biometric pictures
- Admission letter from the University
- Proof of Blocked account (€10, 236 ) or scholarship award or official obligation/invitation letter from immigration office in Germany
- All educational certificates with transcripts attested by HEC starting with the latest degree, school certificates
- TOEFL/IELTS, German language certificate if applicable
- Experience certificates
- Bank statement of Father/Mother of the past 6 months with a copy of their ID card. If it’s a bank statement of a sibling then birth certificate/ID card copy/ B form with English translations, to prove the relationship
- Passport copy page 1 and 2
- ID card copy
- Polio certificate
- Applicants declaration
- Security questionnaire
- Appointment email
- Copy of AMEX receipt
Note:- Two sets of photocopies A4 size will be submitted with visa application.
More about Germany