<span”>Turkish student visa requirements
In order to study in Turkey, you’ll first need to be accepted onto a course at a Turkish university, and then apply for a student visa at your nearest Turkish consulate. In order to be granted a Turkish student visa, you will need:
- A copy of your letter of acceptance from a Turkish university
- A completed Turkish student visa application form (obtained from the consulate)
- A valid passport, with an expiry date beyond the end of your planned stay in Turkey
- A processing fee, which varies depending on your nationality
- Passport-sized photographs of yourself
After arriving in Turkey, you should also apply for a residence permit, within one month of arrival. This can be done at the nearest police headquarters, and requires you to show proof that you are enrolled at a Turkish university, your passport and Turkish student visa, photographs and a fee.
International students in Turkey are permitted to work for up to 24 hours per week.